2020 Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices on Bank Lending Practices – Summary
The Federal Reserve released their September 2020 supplementary Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices (SLOOS) to understand the experiences of domestically chartered banks with the Main Street Lending Program (MSLP).
The survey consisted of a set of questions that focused on four areas:
- commercial and industrial (C&I) loan inquiries and banks’ participation in the MSLP since mid-June, when lender registration started;
- banks’ outlook regarding their participation in the program;
- factors that may have shaped banks’ willingness to participate; and
- characteristics of borrowers inquiring and receiving MSLP loans.
- Posted by Megan Warner
- On Tuesday September 29th, 2020
- 0 Comments