In this release of our “The Quarterly” newsletter, Joe Hill speaks on recent trends in new and renewed underwriting standards, as observed through analysis of data gathered from CEIS’ active base of approximately ~130 client institutions.
Also covered in this issue:
- Construction Lending – Raising the Bar
- CRA Evaluations for 26 National Banks and Federal Savings Associations – OCC Article
- Reviews of Shared National Credit Portfolio Find Risk Remains High, Underwriting and Credit Risk Management Practices Continue to Improve – Federal Reserve Article
- Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey – Federal Reserve Article
To view the most recent issue of The Quarterly select here.
- Posted by Justin Hill
- On Wednesday August 9th, 2017
- 0 Comments