In this release of our “The Quarterly” newsletter, Joe Hill speaks on being able to self-reflect as a company in order to identify and evaluate any areas of business which may need to be adjusted or refined in order to better the company as a whole but also to improve CEIS’ client’s engagements.
Also covered in this issue:
- Leveraged Lending – Transactional Considerations
- Non-traditional loan quality indicators to warn of oncoming shifts in quality – RMA Article
- Shared National Credit Review – risk findings
- Management of oil and gas exposures – FDIC
To view the most recent issue of The Quarterly select here.
- Posted by Justin Hill
- On Tuesday August 16th, 2016
- 0 Comments